For several years now, Pacific Funding Mortgage Division has taken pride in being known as “Home of the 25 Day Close.” A big part of the reason that we can close in a timely manner is because of our in-house fulfillment. Unlike most mortgage companies, we are a one-stop shop that includes having our own in-house disclosure, underwriting, processing, doc prep, and funding team.
To help give an idea of our timeline, here’s a breakdown of our milestones from start to finish:
- Day 1 – Start the process
- Day 4 – Disclosing & qualification completed
- Day 5 – Credit package validation completed
- Day 7 – Submitted to underwriting completed
- Day 9 – Approved with conditions completed
- Day 16 – Resubmit for review completed
- Day 18 – Underwriting clear to close completed
- Day 19 – Internal audit completed
- Day 21 – Docs ordered completed
- Day 23 – Docs reviewed completed
- Day 24 – Funding
- Day 25 – Recording
Find out more on our 25 day closing process that takes place at Pacific Funding Mortgage Division by emailing us at Team@PFMD.com. Interested in having a mortgage loan officer contact you? Go online to www.pfmd.com and apply directly from the website using the “Apply Now” button.